He has been prepared and called by God to be the President of Emmanuel College.
He has wisely chosen to lead Emmanuel College on his knees.
The Bible says, "The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" (James 5:16, NKJV).
Let us join with Dr. Ron White in daily prayers for Emmanuel College and for Dr. White and his wife, Carol.
It is my belief that God will move heaven and earth, if necessary, to meet the needs of Emmanuel College. I sense in my spirit that Dr. White and Emmanuel College are now on the threshold of a mega miracle of financial blessings. Let us believe and pray that it will be so, and very soon.
Below, you will find Monday, August 1, 2016 daily prayer grams where He expressed his active faith in God, his gratitude for all those who are responding to give to the college and much more.
"But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress" (Psalm 59:16, NLT).
10 days of intense prayer begin today!
Today's prayer topics:
We dedicate the first 10 days of August to intense intercessory prayer for Emmanuel College.
May we begin each morning with praise, remembering events in our lives that recall the unfailing love and absolute power of our God.
Pray throughout each day for Emmanuel College to take refuge in the Lord from the stress of battle while a providing a place of safety for all who shelter here.
Pray over these events that happen in the next 10 days:
- Official opening of the school year with faculty and staff workshops and planning.
- Provision for students still working on financial aid and resources.
- Strength for maintenance staff finishing up final summer projects.
- Preparation of documents and reports for SACS, our accreditation agency.
- Completion of important documents for the membership process with NCAA.
- New students moving in on Thursday, especially for those who are anxious.
- Orientation events for the new students on Friday and throughout the weekend.
- Returning students moving in throughout the weekend.
- First day of classes on August 8.
- Meeting of a special group of financial advisers on August 9.
Never give up unless its praise we give up to God; never give in except to give in to him.
Ron White, Ed. D.
181 Springs Street
Franklin Springs, GA 30639