The Lord has laid on my heart a desire to write and preach a sermon based on Psalm 122:1, “I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD” (KJV).
Here are some questions I would like you, if you so desire, to answer:
- Are you a church member?
- How often do you attend Sunday morning worship services?
- Why do you attend the church of your choice?
- Do you experience joy in going to the house of the Lord?
- What benefit has worship with the people of God given to you?
- Has your relationship with your spouse and children been enriched?
- Have you said to other people, Come, Go with me into the house of the Lord?
- Have you noticed a falling away of people attending your church?
- Have you experienced an increase in church attendance?
- Does the music enable you to adore, praise and worship the Lord?
- Does your pastor allow the Holy Spirit to direct him as he leads the worship?
- Did you give extravagantly to your pastor and his wife for Pastor Appreciation Sunday?