1) You are reading this.
2) You are human.
3) You can’t say the letter "P" without separating your lips.
4) You just attempted to do it.
6) You are laughing at yourself.
7) You have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5.
8) You just checked to see if there is a No. 5.
9) You laugh at this because you are a fun loving person & everyone does it too.
10) You are probably going to tell this to see who else falls for it.
Kinds of people
There are Three kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.
Bob Smith was sick of his job and was determined to find work elsewhere. But no matter how hard he tried, his reputation as someone who was not dedicated to the job, seemed to follow him around.
One day the phone rang at his office. Although Bob did not usually pick up the phone, he picked it up and said hello. “Hi” said the man on the line, “I have an unusual question to ask you, I’m looking into a fellow Bob Smith for a position in my company. Do you know this fellow?”
"Sure I know him," responded Bob with a smile. “Tell me,” asked the man. “Is he consistent with his work? Does he always show up on time?” “Well I’ll be honest with you” Bob truthfully replied, “I’m not so consistent myself, but whenever I’m here he’s here!”
[Editor's Comment: I made another mistake. Now you really know I am human. Glen Carter who sends me a myriad of jokes to lighten our day, resides in Fayetteville, NC, and not Raleigh. I want to thank Glen for this excellent service he gives to all of us who read Hugh's News.]