November is a month of saying "thank you" -- I want to say "thank you" for all who have given, prayed, and encouraged me in 2015.
I really need you to partner with me so I can minister more effectively to you and the thousands of readers God is giving us. Here are some of the things I need from you:
- News of what's happening in your life and world that you might want me to share
- Church events that might be of interest to a greater reading audience
- Births, dedications, deaths, weddings
- Good clean jokes that would be appropriate for the readers of Hugh's News
- Why you attend the church where you and your family worship You can be a special reporter for this newsletter
- I, also, need your prayer and financial support
What you make happen for Hugh's News, God in His sovereignty may make happen for you in a specific need of your life, for yourself as well as your family.
God has sustained the ministry of Hugh's News now for 18 years. That is nothing short of a miracle.
Hugh's News is supported solely by the readers who believe this ministry is vital and worthy of financial support.
God has provided us with a non-profit corporation with the Georgia Secretary of State, as well as a 501 (C) (3) IRS Tax Exempt Status. Your contributions are tax deductible.
We offer our readers the opportunity to contribute to Hugh's News, Inc. via credit cards.
Others may choose to write a check or money order.
You may make out your checks or money orders to Hugh's News, Inc. and mail them to:
Hugh's News, Inc.
17 Sweet Apple Lane
Winder, GA 30680-3349
Thank you for your willingness to stand with me as a partner in supporting Hugh's News, Inc.
Please write me today and let me know you want to be one of my partners. I need your help now. My email address is: email@example.com
Thank you for your financial support, as well as your prayers for me and this ministry.
May God richly bless you for your financial support, as well as your prayers.